Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dark Times~~~

I had not been posting anything in my blog for a long time already and i think all my friends will not be checking for updates in my blog.....its alright....

today.....its the day which i'm forced to let someone i cherish the most go so she will not be suffering........

i told myself to be strong....i told myself i can go through it....i told myself it will be over soon the dark hours....i told myself things be back normal again.....i told myself she will be back with me again....

but in actual......its never this easy........letting some1 i love the most go really like killing myself stabbing my own heart...... but i cant stand to see her suffering everyday juz because i'm selfish.....i love her too much to see her suffering...its better that i get hurt than herself.....

baby gal.........i still love you and i will always do.......i will be waiting for you forever......

No comments: