Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Busy Life = Meaningless Life

Just an update about my damn meaningless life now....Yes I'm now a manager but training in progress...working 8 hours a day and 5 days a week so it adds up 40hours a week...yup the money is good for SINGLE AND YOUNG MALE like me...(sorry I'll not mention about my pays this is to prevent future issues like "eh u so rich...nvm la...buy me this and that...")


But I felt like my life now is so meaningless....want to know why ? I will like you now my daily routine in Perth here...

Last time during study life....I always enjoy my life. I stay up til late at night just to play around and don't have to worry much. Life was meaningful that time, always hanging around with friends...going out together to play...

But when I started working now...all i get are just not enough sleep, too tired, no time to go out walk or even shopping. Each day I have to get up early morning around 6.30AM and prepare then I have to reach the store by 7.30AM then til 3PM, I will go back home and bath and watch some series...after that I will straight away go sleep....I got too tired I don't even bother or ever got the thoughts of hungry. Yea I can and mostly goes on without having any decent meals the whole day til night...Thats for morning shift, if i work night shift...same thing...

For the past few weeks, I have only spend 90% of my time working and sleeping...its sad to speak...yea I hardly got time to look for my friends...I hardly even talk with housemates now...

what a shitty life I got.....

6 comments:

ahkian said...

oi..manager...send me some perth kfc wages and burger..ahahaa

jack-jack said...

no wages here 1....items not same as msia hahaha

ahkian said...

wao...no wonder ppl here die early...damN~

jack-jack said...

no lor i prefer wages la...hahaha

Unknown said...

welcome to the working life kawaaaaan..now u can understand why i dont really go out when you ask me to go out le.and u keep saying i dont want to go out...lucky u get off at 3 not 5pm..HAHA

jack-jack said...

man but u r better whole day sitting in the office....