Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lost again.......

yeah...once again I found myself lost in my mind wondering some stuff which I dont need to think about but.....

Have been very busy lately thats not much updates...work loads coming in...tiring coming in...stress coming in...every shit coming...suddenly I miss miri so much hoping I can fly back straight to Miri and sleep in my room doing nothing...

But if i do so, I will need to let go of my dreams of materials here but for what I see dreams in Miri worth more....Basically my heart and mind now are already set to go back to miri but my body is still here in Perth...

All I can say is I had done everything I can to stay back and work, so if the immigration did not approve for my sponsor visa well....I guess I will be happy to go back....

Oh ya....as I'm currently surfing on the net, I found this interesting book "Gay and Lesbian in Asia" nothing much....and no I'm not turning into gay. So girls out there don't have to worry about it. ESPECIALLY YOU !

No comments: